Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What am I thinking???

A blog?  Really?  That is what I am thinking!  As if I don't have enough to do!  Last night, as my husband and I were lying in bed (TMI??) my husband says "how about raising pigs?"  I in turn say, "how about starting a blog..." and here we are!  The next day and I have started a blog.

Last May I started an Etsy shop selling my mom's artwork and I "seriously" started selling in September 2012.  In the last couple of months, after lots of research, it seems that so many Etsy sellers and crafters have blogs, it was the natural next step for myself and the company!

Enough about the why, how about the who?  My name is Marianne.  I am 31 years old and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost eight years.  We have two children, Natalie is 5 1/2 and Eli is 2 1/2.  God is the center of my life and the life of my husband and children.  There is no getting around that.  I apply His teachings to how I parent, to my marriage, and how I run my business. It is the footing that gets me out of bed every single day.  We have a puppy (who doesn't look much like a pup anymore), her name is Cinder.  She is a boxer/lab mix and we adopted her back in November 2012 from Ruff Start Rescue in Princeton, MN.  We LOVE her.  Our lives have not been the same since Cinder!!!!  We also have a cat named Abby, but she is boring and not nearly as exciting as the dog!





Now the what!  The what is CindyBlue Designs.  The shop I run through Etsy, http://www.etsy.com/shop/CindyBlueDesigns My momma is my best friend and I am her biggest fan and support!!!!  I truly believe she has God given talent and that is why I started this shop and this blog.  To spread the word about CindyBlue Designs and share my life, the ups and downs, good and bad, all together.  I am so excited and optimistic about what the future holds for my company and my family.  Great things are going to happen because I have faith and even if it doesn't, that's ok.  I still have my faith and my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment