Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Quesadillas and Fiestaware


In the above photo, there are three of my favorite things.  Can you guess?

1.  Homemade Salsa
2.  Homemade Cheese Quesadillas
3.  Fiestaware Dishes

I have already shared the salsa recipe and my mom was kind enough to tell me that my food photos looked crappy on my brown dishes.  Cue my Christmas present...Fiestaware!  I have the fancy Canon camera, now I have the beautiful dishes too!

Finally, the quesadillas.  So easy, you are probably wondering why I am even sharing the recipe.  Cheese and tortillas right?  Right!  I also wanted to show off my new dishes :)  Quesadillas are a "go-to," family favorite that guarantees my kids will be cleaning their plates.  Lunch or Dinner, either way, the perfect meal that tastes good and is good for you!

All you need is a hot pan, two tortillas (whole-wheat works great) and your choice of shredded cheese.  If my husband and I are eating, I fry up some chicken and onions too, making them taste even better!

Once the cheese is melty and the tortillas are crispy, you can top the quesadilla anyway you want.  We choose to eat them with lots of veggies, sour cream, and salsa.  In this instance, we had corn and black beans!  So good!



Whats your "go to" meal that is easy and everyone loves?



Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment