Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pie Day 2013

I have lived in Braham (almost) my entire life.  I have attended Pie Day in the past, but this was my first year as a vendor.  Let me tell you, we had a blast.  I say "we" because I had my trusty sidekick-husband Ross, along for the ride!

Not familiar with Pie Day?  Pie Day is an annual event in Braham, MN.  It lands on the first Friday of August.  Estimated attendance is around 5,000 people and Braham is considered the homemade pie capitol of MN.  Lots of crafters are in attendance and lots of pie is eaten!!!












I truly believe what made this sale so much more successful than the sale in Eden Prairie was the fact that it was local.  We are local.  We live blocks away from the sale.  My mom and dad are local.  That is what made it so much fun.

We were able to see old friends and classmates from high school, make some sales, and interact with people from the community.  I LOVE that!  We also had a steady flow of law enforcement and fire department members in and out of our booth which always adds to the good time.

So much was taken away from this sale.  I feel as if nothing needs to be changed design wise for my booth, but some pricing needs to be tweaked for our next sale in September.  We will keep you posted on the details for this!

Thank you to all who came out and showed love and support to CindyBlue Designs.  It means so much to my mom and I, coming from this small town of loyal Braham-ites!  I am so proud to call Braham home and I am even more excited of where CindyBlue Designs is headed!!!

Thank you!

Marianne









No comments:

Post a Comment