Friday, July 19, 2013

Welcome to my H.E.L.L.

This is going to be extremely personal.  Not very often, does a woman welcome you in to her home through pictures, to show how shitty of a house wife she has been!  That is exactly what I am going to do though!!!!  I welcome you to my hell!











Two weeks ago, I wrote about head lice.  Well, two weeks later, we are still battling lice.  This is what your house looks like after two weeks of battling grossness.  Not only are we tackling lice, I am also preparing for CindyBlue Designs to be in our 2nd craft show of the summer in August....that is what the shelf of jars and the blue ladder are for.  Finally, we are going on vacation next Tuesday!  Lot's of stuff going on!

It hasn't been all mass craziness though.  When I get overwhelmed, I know I need to breathe.  Here in Minnesota, we have had 90+ degree weather, so we have enjoyed swimming lessons with Natalie, playing in our own water park in the backyard and even a trip to the movies to see Monsters University!







In my mind, the way I see it, the best thing for us to do is go on vacation!  Natalie and I have been in the clear from lice for two days now.  With us going away for four days, we will fumigate the house and the lice will have nothing else to do but DIE!!!!  HaHaHaHaHa...cue evil villain laugh!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!  Enjoy the heat!  Enjoy your family!  Enjoy the little moments!  That is what I am trying to do.  Yes, my house may look like this, but at least we are still having fun!  Some things are more important.

Marianne



No comments:

Post a Comment