Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's Thursday!!!! Holy Crap!!!!

So....it's Thursday. That may mean nothing to you... One day closer to Friday!!!! For me, it means we are one day closer to our first craft sale!!!! I am more excited than nervous. If you know me fairly well, you know I suffer from anxiety and I HATE new social situations!!!! Thank God for drugs!!!!! The nerves are more because I am afraid no one is going to buy our stuff and I have 100's of hours into this sale. Not so nervous about doing the sale. My kids will be in good hands, praying the weather holds out, and Super Ross will be by my side at my beck and call!!!!

The dilemma I am facing today...this Thursday, is a major one....the weather!!!! It is so stinkin' gorgeous outside, I want to do everything but work indoors. I even want to clean up dog poop. That is how badly I want to go outside. I feel like a kid who is being punished.

Oh well. If you want a great payoff, you have to work hard. Here are some pictures of our preparations...











No comments:

Post a Comment