Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Week 1, Day 1: Killer Chili!

Planning meals for the week is not as easy as I had thought.  I wanted to toss some ideas on a piece of paper, but no!  If you are anything like me, when I run out of an ingredient, I will add it to my grocery list, but a lot of times, things get lost in the shuffle.  I have no flour and 3 bags of sugar!  Poor planning!!!!

I am starting this challenge with a food inventory FIRST!  I went through my cupboards and fridge/freezer to get a handle on what I really have and what I really NEED.  I made up a nifty little pantry inventory list, that hopefully will help you with your food inventory!

Now for our weekly meals:

Sunday (Today)- Chili...mmmm!  All ready to go for my husband to take to work!



Monday, Labor Day-Baked Salmon and Zucchini

Tuesday, Back to School!-Homemade Mac and Cheese and BBQ Meatballs

Wednesday-Ranch Chicken Wraps

Thursday-On Vacation (will post pics when I return!)

Friday-On Vacation

Saturday-On Vacation

Not a bad start for the week and when on vacation with my husband, I have a feeling we will be mostly grilling!  Looking forward to hearing about your meal plans!

Marianne







No comments:

Post a Comment