Sunday, September 8, 2013

September Week 2, 30 Day Challenge

I have decided to revise the way I am posting information about my 30 day meal schedule/prep challenge.  It is more challenging for me to post a picture of what I ate every day, than for me to cook every day.  That being said, the rest of this month on Sundays, I am going to post my meal schedule for the upcoming week and I will post pictures of our meals from the previous week!  One food post a week...so much simpler!  Not so boring!

If it was up to me, our meals would consist of:

Coffee!!!!

This is a week filled with nights of work, church, and starting dance.  I am planning on simple meals.

Sunday-Breakfast Supper

Monday-Spaghetti and Meatballs, Garlic Bread

Tuesday-Chicken Enchiladas...To.Die.For!

Wednesday-Beef Stir Fry with Brown Rice

Thursday-Leftovers

Friday-Homemade Pizza

Saturday-Eggrolls

How is the challenge going for you?  Are you succeeding?  I went up to the family cabin on Thursday and I failed you.  I didn't take pictures of my food.  I did cook though and I did grill...just like I said!

Have a great week and keep on cooking!  Your family will love you for it!

Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment