Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Live For:


Grace through Jesus Christ
Hearing my kids say "I Love You"
Spooning with my husband
My dog's wet nose



Minnesota seasons

Blue skies


Sleeping with the fan on
Rain drops on my skin

The smell of flowers

Trips to Rainy Lake





A cheeseburger...with red onion, bacon, lettuce, bacon, and more cheese!

An even better margarita

Chocolate

Coffee

Did I say coffee?

How about chocolate?

Caribou Coffee...not Starbucks...True Minnesotan!


Family...especially my momma!!!!



A great shot through my lens


Reruns of Sex and the City

Popcorn and TV time with my babe (as in husband, not babes)

Feeding Joshua...I love when a man licks his fingers from good food!

The scent of fresh cut grass

A good cry

The sound of the wind

Soundtracks from Broadway musicals

Matilda by Roald Dahl

The first snowfall

The sight of a majestic eagle


Watching the snow come down through the light of the street lamps
A puzzle
A new book that creaks when you open it

Fantastic love stories
Courage
Romance
Friendship
And the ability to love, forgive, and forget...all while keeping my sense of humor, with a smile on my face!
What do you live for?

Marianne

2 comments: