Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My New Obsession...A Whole New Me (Minus the Expletives!)

It isn't clothing, alcohol, or the latest fad diet.  My latest obsession is blogging.  I LOVE it!!!!  I love the freeing sense, blogging gives me when I am able to write my thoughts down for others to read.  People who don't know me, but who are choosing to read this blog and therefore are choosing to get to know me!  I LOVE that!

I have had a lot of positive feedback so far but in regards to my last couple of posts, things just weren't sitting well with me.  I consider myself a funny person, but I tend to take it too far for shock value.  I will admit that I am not a saint when it comes to my vocabulary.  It is another easy way for me to express myself, but that is not how I want to be portrayed through my blog.  How can I claim to be a woman of faith and talk about my beliefs and then turn around and throw out a couple expletives.  Not very lady like and slightly distasteful.  So to my fellow readers, my mom, and my in-laws...I am sorry.  I can be funny, but not crude.

Now that the difficult part is over with, apologies can be so hard and admitting you are wrong...whoa!  I want to introduce you to someone.  We are best friends.  Are you ready?  Meet Mac!  Some days I spend more time with my computer than I do with my husband.  Don't judge...he works a lot!





Now for my office space.  I run a small business from home.  I started an Etsy business called CindyBlue Designs, selling my moms artwork through greeting cards, napkin holders, and other fantastic products.  We took our home office space and combined it into a joint space for home/work so I could spend time with the kids instead of being stuck in the basement with all my stock!



I'm hoping this summer to paint...this room needs a major color re-do!


Meet Ross...my high school sweetheart and husband of almost 8 years!
No worries, his face doesn't always look like that :)

My other love...a Canon Rebel T3i


A package ready to head out to California


The true reasons why I blog...my loves, why I breathe, why I wake up in the morning, the cause of all my frustrations and the material I have to write about.  Eli and Natalie!

I have welcomed you into my home, I have introduced you to my family, I have shown you where I work...it is just like we are dating now!  You are part of our family!  Welcome to the craziness!  There is never a dull moment in our house.  The great part about all of this?  I CANNOT wait to share it with you!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment