Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Top 10 Christmas Movies...For Kids!

In my house, the kids and I have been watching Christmas movies since July.  We love Curious George Christmas and nothing cools you down faster, on a hot August day, than Mickey Mouse trying to save the day before Christmas.

I consider myself, almost an expert on all things kid movies and this gave me the idea of compiling our first Top Ten Movie List!   Without further adieu....

Natalie and Eli's: Top Ten Christmas Movies

10. Barbie:A Perfect Christmas...Not my Choice :)
9. Prep and Landing
8. Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas
7. Mickey's Christmas Carol

6. The Polar Express
5. A Garfield Christmas...An Oldie but a Goodie!
4 .Curious George:A Very Monkey Christmas
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Animated)

2. Frosty the Snowman and Frosty Returns
1. The Santa Clause...We Can't Get Enough of It!



No comments:

Post a Comment