Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Another...Five Facts You Didn't Know...About ME!

Let's keep the list going...
  1. I am a Disney fanatic!  I love Disney cartoons!  This started when I was young and just never stopped.  I think they are fantastic!!!  Somedays I feel like I am a 10 year old in a 32 year olds body.  My cousin Sara and I would ALWAYS act out scenes when we were younger!
    Sara and I
    Sara and I
  2. I have an uncanny ability of memorizing lyrics to songs.  You play some Ace of Base or TLC and I start singing along like it was 1995!
    Back in the Day...circa 2000...not 1995
    Back in the Day...circa 2000...not 1995
  3. Food Network is my friend.  Give me an episode of Chopped, Cutthroat Kitchen,  Next Iron Chef...I will be a happy girl.  I like TV...no...I LOVE TV and movies!
  4. In 5th grade, I took 3rd place in our schools spelling bee.  It wasn't first or second....but what the heck!  I placed!!!!!  The word I got wrong?  Anniversary.  I have never spelt that word incorrectly since.
  5. Finally, I am a stomach sleeper
Sleeping
**Bonus Fact!  I used to own a white rat named Abigail.  There you go!
This now ends the TMI portion of Staying Grounded in Faith and Family!  Have a great day!
Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment