Sunday, November 24, 2013

Road-Trippin


Two weeks ago, I was lucky enough to road trip from Minnesota to Colorado with my sister-in-law, Nora and my best-guy-friend, Josh.  This was a HUGE adventure for me!  I had never left my husband or my children by myself before, but I did it, and it was AWESOME!

I had been to Colorado once before to visit family but that was before Ross and I were even married.  The mountains did not disappoint...absolute beauty!  My good friends, Nancy and Gary, own a mountain home in Crystal Lakes, about one hour from Fort Collins, and the views are something I will never forget!

We enjoyed hiking, watching snow move across the mountains, fireplaces and wine, catching up on some reading, lots of laughs, "neat" nature, and an interesting flight home.  Looking forward to my next trip away, hopefully it doesn't take me another 8 years to leave my husband and kids!

Check out some of my pictures!









No comments:

Post a Comment