Sunday, November 17, 2013

Five Facts You Don't Know About...Me!

My Sister and I Fondling Mermaid Rock...Rainy Lake
My Sister and I Fondling Mermaid Rock
These are in no particular order...they are all just...ODD!
  1. I have a tendency of sticking things up my nose and then trying to shoot them out to see how far they go.  Doesn't everyone do this?  No?  Shoot...
  2. I used to have my lip pierced.  Not professionally done either.  My friend did it...with ice...and a needle.  It seemed smart at the time!Ross and I
  3. I snort when I laugh super hard.  Like a pig.  Yes, I snort....like a pig.IMG_1771 IMG_3350
  4. After having 2 kids, when I sneeze unexpectedly...I pee.  Just a little.  Too much?IMG_7493     IMG_8022
  5. I love history!  Especially anything that has to do with the Titanic or Tutankhamen.  I am a nerd.  A really big nerd.
I gave you 5 odd and somewhat embarrassing facts.  This was fun!  There may have to be a follow-up post to this!  Do you have any oddities for me?  Don't be shy!  Share them!!
Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment