Sunday, November 17, 2013

New Product Line!

Here at CindyBlue Designs, I am so excited to announce our new product line!  We are now creating color sheets, that can be downloaded instantly!  Our target market for these are primarily children, but my mom and I are really focusing on churches and Sunday Schools.
The idea came from my own kids!  Natalie and Eli LOVE to color!  So...why not offer an affordable option to churches and Wednesday night groups.  For $1.00 you get the rights to the artwork and can make as many prints as you need!
Here are the prints we have so far, with more in production!
Joy to the World Color Sheet Praise God Color Sheet copy
 They can be found at my Etsy Shop, CindyBlue Designs
Have a great day!
Marianne
Copyright © CindyBlue Designs 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment